Alleven is an Italian cosmetics brand born in London, founded on the belief that taking care of your body should be a joyful experience. Their philosophy is to treat their customers with respect and honesty and to maintain a commitment to providing the highest quality products while respecting the environment. Alleven's first product, Colour Shield, was created in response to the need for a high-performance concealer with an elegant and sophisticated touch, inspired by the needs of the modern woman who always wants to look her best. Today, in response to women's needs, Alleven offers a complete face and body collection, developed to deliver flawless skin from the inside out.
Alleven's Philosophy and History
Alleven believes that 'confidence is true beauty' and that when you feel good, you look good. After searching for years and not finding an effective body concealer that could be used all year round and on every occasion, Celia Forner decided to create it. The result was Alleven Colour Shield, an award-winning airbrush body foundation, a must-have in Hollywood, with an innovative water-resistant and transfer-resistant formula that provides an instant veil of perfection while protecting and hydrating the skin from the rigours of everyday life. Since its inception as Alleven London, and through its rapid popularity, Alleven's core values have always focused on providing cutting-edge, multi-functional and effective products that improve the appearance of skin from head to toe. Today, Alleven has evolved into an elegant and sophisticated collection of skin perfectors, tools and treatments.
Alleven was born from Celia's personal experiences: beauty secrets gleaned from her life as a model, artist, mother and cosmopolitan. When Celia Forner founded Alleven, she was not looking for another way to make a name for herself. She had already done it, again and again, having won the Ford Supermodel of the World Award, designed jewellery and opened a shop in London, collaborated with 15 artists (including Louise Bourgeois) for a highly successful exhibition at the Hauser and Wirth galleries in New York and Los Angeles and, most recently, written an award-winning book: Bedtime: Inspirational Beds, Bedrooms, and Boudoirs.
Alleven was a rare opportunity for Celia to synchronise her experience and passion for solving women's problems by formulating beauty products that respect the skin and the planet. Simply put, she created a collection that enhances a woman's skincare routine, making her look and feel healthy, using clean, environmentally friendly ingredients. Combined with next-generation technology that takes the action one step further than traditional brands, this collection delivers immediate and long-term benefits.
Having traversed the fashion and beauty industry since her teens, she is familiar with smoke and mirrors, illusion versus reality and promises versus results. She has worked with iconic brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Fendi, Romeo Gigli, Gian Franco Ferrè, Jean Paul Gaultier, Comme des Garçons, Issey Miyake, Christian Dior, Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera, Versace, L'Oreal, Guerlain and magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair and Allure; thus she had an insider's view of what it takes to make a difference in women's lives. Throughout her career, she was quick to see beyond the superficial and get right to the heart of things. Modelling has been a way of making a living but above all a way of meeting extraordinary people, exploring the world and understanding how to cross it with passion.
Celia grew up by the sea in Valencia and has always wanted to give back the strength that inspired her. Her modelling career has taken her all over the world, observing and experimenting with international fashion and beauty trends. For years she realised that the perfect body foundation was missing from her make-up routine (a childhood scar was always a problem in the make-up artist's chair) and finally decided to create it herself. She put together a strong team of professional chemists with in-depth experience and developed a luxury cosmetics brand with a super innovative eye and 100% original formulas. She didn't go to a private label cosmetics company with generic products and put her name on it; that's just not Celia's style. Alleven is deeply rooted in science, with advanced biotechnology and sustainable ingredients.
Launched at the end of 2017, Alleven Colour Shield is a spray foundation for the body that respects ozone and provides a velvety finish that hydrates and nourishes the skin. The fast-drying, maximum transfer-resistant formula features innovative pigments that adapt to skin tone and protect it, providing a natural and even look. It has instantly become a staple in the morning routine of celebrities, starting with the Queen! Beyonce wore it at Coachella, then Emma Stone, Hailey Bieber, Bella Hadid, Selma Hayek, Cara Delevingne, Scarlett Johansson, Cardi B. and many others. Margot Robbie used it on the set of the film "Barbie". From the very beginning, Celia made sure that a portion of the proceeds (even when there were no profits) went to charities for ocean conservation organizations, such as Oceana. His passion and purpose merged, helping to preserve same time our skin and the ocean
Another significant “side effect” of every Alleven product is a big dose of safety! "Colour Shield gives women an invisible layer of confidence that allows everyone to show off their skin and natural glow all year round," says Celia. Today Alleven has expanded to offer a range of high-quality skin care products including cleansers, toners, serums, oils, masks, moisturizers and foundations. “I want every product we create to give a confidence boost,” Celia says. "No matter what you do or where you are, I always believe that you should be the star of your life!"
Alleven Best Seller products in 50ml:
- Alleven Stellar Mask: a peel-off gel mask with exceptional revitalising properties. It transforms face and body in twenty minutes, giving radiance and extraordinary softness. The mask acts as a super moisture reservoir and provides the skin with a completely rejuvenated appearance. Niacinamide, together with chlorella algae, helps activate the microcirculation and decongests the treated area. The formula incorporates biopolymeric and film-forming properties that give the gel-to-patch an elastic action, smoothing the skin and improving the absorption of active ingredients.
- Alleven Blush Brush: a premium quality brush with an angled design, made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres. The angled shape is ideal for applying and sculpting the Alleven Colour Shield foundation, making it an essential brush for easily and precisely outlining the jawline and cheekbones.
- Alleven Total Body Serum: a true cosmetic elixir: its formula combines active ingredients that diminish the orange-peel effect of the skin, help eliminate liquids and firm the silhouette. This serum incorporates an innovative delivery system, the 'lamellar emulsion', which ensures optimal absorption and distribution of the ingredients. It contains a concentrate of toning peptides; an agent with dual slimming and smoothing action; a biomimetic tetrapeptide with a draining effect and an emollient derived from lactic acid that regenerates and softens the skin.
- Alleven Kabuki Brush: a premium quality brush with a rounded design and very compact bristles made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres. Its curved shape and high density make it perfect for applying, sculpting and blending Colour Shield Face, as well as being a very useful tool for quickly and easily applying both loose and compact powder products. Its practical wooden handle and large applicator ensure a soft, even and natural finish on face and body.
- Alleven Ultra Cleanser: a 3-in-1 multifunctional oil-gel solution that gently and effectively cleanses, renews and brightens the skin. Its anhydrous formula for face and body is designed to remove make-up and impurities with liquid crystal structures, stimulate cell renewal and even out the skin with a fine pearlised powder, and increase silkiness and radiance with omega fatty acids. Its gel texture transforms into milk, perfect both as a daily cleanser and gentle exfoliant and as a more intense exfoliant.
Alleven products Reviews: Read our customers' reviews!
- Alleven Total Face Serum: “I am constantly looking for products suitable for my dry skin, and I must say that Alleven has fully satisfied me. The slightly thick texture makes it easy to apply but does not compromise its absorption (it absorbs super fast) and leaves the skin soft and luminous. The super hydration makes my skin look so much younger, and fine lines are less noticeable. In theory, it also has positive long-term effects…I couldn't ask for better” Cintia
- Alleven Color Shield Face: “A great product. I already use Alleven London Total Body Serum and have found it good. I decided to try one of their most famous formulas as well. It doesn't leave a mask effect, and together with the concealer, it gives me the ideal coverage for that diva natural beauty effect. For me as I was looking for a natural foundation it's perfect if you want more coverage I recommend 'Alleven London Instant Perfector', I used a tube and the effect is much more decisive.” Erika
- Alleven Instant Perfector: "I tried Alleven Instant Perfector Pearl in the shop a while ago. The shop assistant who had me try it COMPLETELY concealed a tattoo I have on my hand within 5 minutes, using only this product, their brush and some powder. I already had two foundations at the time, so I left it alone...but as soon as I could I bought it. I apply a little at a time for every day, a little more for important evenings. It doesn't dry out the skin and doesn't make it greasy, I fix it with a bit of powder like the shop assistant.” Sophia
- Alleven Color Shield Body 100 ml: “I will never do without it again. So far I've only used it in the city and it has lived up to its promises, but this summer I took it on holiday with me and was impressed. It has a crazy duration, it stayed on even after I took a bath. Plus, one day I forgot to wash it off before bed and it didn't stain the sheets!” Angela
- Alleven Color Shield Glow: "The first time I used Alleven Colour Shield Glow Sand I didn't quite understand how to use it and didn't like it, so I left it aside. Then one day a friend of mine asked me to try it, and I was really amazed at the result on her. It has a special effect, like a light tan that simultaneously evens out the colour in a natural way." Pat
50ml is Alleven's official online retailer. Has Alleven won you over or do you want to try other products? Don't miss the wide selection of skincare and body care products on our online perfumery site. We remind you that on 50-ml.com you can request free samples with every order placed: enter your preferences at checkout! 50ml offers you the possibility of buying samples of the best niche perfume brands: try them all and find the one that best suits you!